If you’ve made it here, you’re most likely ready to invest in a website or a funnel that generates sales even when you’re on vacation! We assist you from design and development to hosting and domain purchases.
There has never been a better time to invest in a website. Regardless of your business size, you need one —a good one; a professionally designed, lead-catching, and sales-growing website.
Rates start at R1500
- People are searching for you online
- It answers basic questions quickly (who are you, what do you offer, how to contact you, etc.)
- It showcases all your products and services
- It establishes your place in the industry
- It gives your potential clients the freedom to buy/subscribe anytime
- It makes you money even when you’re asleep
- WordPress + Elementor
- WordPress + WooCommerce
- WebFlow [not available in SA for ecommerce]
- A combination above + Custom CMS
- Brand & Website Questionnaire
- Wireframe & Homepage Mockup
- Basic SEO Integration
- Basic Social Media Integration
- Opt-in Form Integration
- Mobile and Tablet Optimized
- Blog Setup (optional)
- Domain & Hosting (optional)
- 1 Month Maintenance (can opt in to monthly paid maintenance thereafter)
- Filled Out Brand & Website Questionnaire
- Logo and Brand Guidelines
- Website Copy (website text)
- High Quality Images
- Social Media Account Links
- Email Marketing Platform (if any)
- Preferred Domain Name
- Preferred Website Hosting
- Ownership of a fully functional website
- 1 month free website support
The first step in starting a potential project with us is to talk to us so we can figure out the exact service you need so that we both save time and money.
If you already know what you want, you can purchase the services directly from our website, simply add-to-cart and checkout!
If you are unsure of what you need, you can reach out to us via email or fill out a commitment-free Start a Project form. After we review your information, we’ll contact you via email and we will discuss your needs and wants until we find a suitable option that fits your budget.
If you have questions, contact us anytime and get a reply within 24-48 hours, excluding public holidays and weekends.
At this point, you have already accepted our proposal and agreed to our terms by purchasing our service.
We’ll give you a comprehensive outline of the scope of work, website and roadmap of the project.
Every home (your website/sales page) needs a land (hosting) where visitors are always welcome. Before we can begin any work, we need to make sure your hosting and domain is set up securely.
We will play around with designs based on your ideas until we find one that works. When you’re happy and satisfied with the idea/s, we’ll ask you to sign off the approval of the layout, elements, colors, spacing, and media. Images/videos and texts can still be changed beyond this stage, but please be sure to review the mockups before giving approval to avoid major changes. In this stage we need you to have all your content ready to be implemented into your website, including all images, text, etc.
We’ll bring the ideas and/or mockups to life by developing your sales page or website one page at a time, making sure it’s fully functional and optimized for mobile and tablet.
This process can be super fast, or take an extremely long time- every project is different so the time it takes to develop the website will be different. We try to keep this process between 2-4 weeks.
In this phase, we’ll test the functionality, quality, and user experience of all your pages in variety of browsers, including Google Chrome, Safari, and Firefox. We’ll also test how responsive your website is on iOS and Android devices.
We’ll ensure that there are no errors before we hand over the website/sales page for your review.
Pop the champagne! This is where we choose the date and time of your website/sales page/blog launch. Once it’s live, we’ll run additional tests to make sure it’s all set and ready for business.
For online store projects: We’ll send you a PDF tutorial on how add products so you can run some things on your own after launching.